#13: Montreal Progress Report
Climate Confidential has the very latest on the UN Climate Talks from our contacts in Canada:
- Simon Retallack from International Climate Change Task Force/IPPR
- Catherine Pearce from Friends of the Earth International
- Matthew Carroll, co-ordinator, Youth Caucus, UN Commission on Sustainable Development; and Elissa Smith, president of the Canadian Youth Environmental Network, which represents over 300 environmental youth organizations in Canada.
- plus! an exciting written statement from DEFRA!
- ECO – The daily newsletter of the Climate Action Network which represents 365 environmental organisations from 90 countries.
- Texts of all the final Montreal decisions
- Earth Negotiations Bulletin Final Detailed Summary
- Carbon Trade Watch
- Friends of the Earth International – Kyoto Thrives In Montreal
- Mark Lynas: Montreal – Good Politics, Bad Science
- Simon Retallack’s newsblog for The Guardian
- Aubrey Meyer, Global Commons Institute
- Greenpeace: Kyoto stronger after Montreal meeting
- itsgettinghotinhere.org – Dispatches from the youth climate movement
Leave a Comment