#3: What We Can Do
We ask John Nicholson of the UK Bio-Power Network about the potential for reused vegetable oils to power UK road transport.
We also explore the role of campaigning in an interview with the head of Friends of the Earth’s climate campaign, Bryony Worthington:
- What is the current status of Kyoto?
- What is the EU doing?
- How can the UK’s remaining coal-fired stations be shut down?
- Should the UK taxpayer be supporting new oil developments?
- What is the potential for litigation cases against fossil fuel companies?
- Switching to green energy.
- How to get involved.
Leave a Comment