#4: Climate Change Update
- What are the latest scientific developments?
- Is there a level of climate change that we should aim not to exceed in order to avoid the worst impacts?
- What should the government be doing at the national and international level during this critical year to help achieve this?
- David Griggs – Director, Hadley Centre, The Meteorological Office’s Centre for Climate Prediction and Research
- Peter Ainsworth MP – Chair, Environmental Audit Committee
- Tony Grayling – Associate Director, Institute of Public Policy Research
Leave a Comment